Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here

Hello! This is my first post here! (I reposted since my title format was incorrect, sorry. Also there are 15 games and I didn't want to flood the title,so I just mentioned the number of games, I hope my post won't be deleted because of that.)

I just found this subreddit and I figured that I should make a post since it is related to what I am doing currently. I would like to announce that my games are 16% off and a much bigger discount in bundles in case anyone is interested. I have worked really hard on them alone and I am trying to follow my dreams because I am very passionate about certain things, like creating games, making music, creating board games, creating funny content in the past and others. Having ADHD forces me to follow my dreams or fail miserably so I just go with the flow hahaha *shrugs*

Most of them are for Linux/Mac and all of them for PC! All are available for all ages even though some may have hard difficulty at some points. I just created games that I would love to play myself in my free time. They are especially good for content creators because they have frequent save points, and being one myself it is frustrating to play for a very long time and then die, resulting in repeating gameplay and wasting recording time! If my life allows it, I would love to start streaming one day and play all of them until I finish them or rage quit!

https://stelioswinters.itch.io/

I don't really know what I am doing and I hate when people make posts making it seem like they don't care and only want to advertise themselves so I just made some posts around trying to be real and hoping for the best. I have been grinding on trying to succeed on the things that I love doing since I was 17 and I just reached 30 recently, so it has been rough when no one believes in you(except of my loving girlfriend so I want to make her proud one day for achieving something too, not just for creating things that I love.) Thank you for reading! :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments.

P.S. I also promised cookies so here they are!

yum

I spend more than 1 hour to write this post and like 10 minutes to find a yummy cookies image but it was worth it! Mostly for the cookies..



Submitted October 11, 2019 at 02:08AM by SteliosWinters https://ift.tt/2B0F2tJ

Click to comment